The Frou Frou Club, Hebden Bridge
23rd March 2019 at Hebden Bridge Little Theatre
Lady Wildflower presents...
An evening of top-notch burlesque & cabaret entertainment. Expect sauce, sass and sequins galore with some of the finest stars of the Burlesque world...
Saturday 23rd March 2019
at Hebden Bridge Little Theatre, Holme Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8EE
Doors 7:30pm, Show 8pm
- Velma Von Bon Bon was voted in the top 50 burlesque performers in the world 2015 and from her comedy addled brain comes her alter ego, Natalia Kalashnikov. Natalia is a boozy cocktail of glitz and glam, mixed with a dash of silly, a slice of eccentric filth, and shaken to the point of madness. The love child of a famous acrobat and a Soviet Russian spy, this pint-sized ball of energy has been mistress of ceremonies for cabaret shows across the UK and Europe for the past six years. Expect laughter, fancy costumes, feats of physical spectacle, a unicycle and possibly flaps.
ELLA BOTTOM ROUGE
- Joining us all the way from Milan, Italy! The Mediterranean Wave of Burlesque: "A real burlesque tornado, unstoppable and captivating. She is the most energetic, spicy and sparkling sexy thing you can imagine" - Attilio Reinhardt
Ella is a gorgeous muse from the age of '50s Italian Divas! A beautiful cocktail of exotic dances, burlesque and fetish style, mixed all together with an intoxicating scent of wild jasmine that will capture you from the beginning til the very end. With many creative facets, she will enchant the audience with tease, sassiness and comedy. Stuttgart, Rome, Geneva, Megeve, Treviso and more! Ella loves to travel with her signature look! Crowned the First Runner Up of Berlin Burlesque Week 2018, Ella is conquering Europe! From classic to sassy, she will be your guilty pleasure...
-Commanding audiences with her fierce, high-energy performances, full of drama and passion. Oozing sex appeal and with charisma dripping from her sparkling talons, Wildflower's show-stopping acts dazzle, entrance and delight.
Lady Wildflower is an internationally acclaimed and highly in-demand burlesque artist based in Yorkshire, England. She was voted in the Top 20 UK Burlesque Performers by 21st Century Burlesque every year since 2014. In 2018 she was voted No. 8 in the UK & No. 67 worldwide. An award-winning nipple tassel twirler, Wildflower won "Best Technique" at the Octbooberfest Tassel Twirling Championships at Stockholm Burlesque Festival 2016 and kept her tassels twirling continuously for 15 minutes!
Wildflower has graced stages all over the UK as well as in China, New York, Italy, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Portugal, Switzerland, Malta & Ireland.
- Scottish sensation, Kim Khaos is an international shimmy shakin' heartbreakin' classic burlesque performer, who is known for blending traditional exotica bump'n'grind sass with glamorous old Hollywood styling. Kim has taken her alluring brand of vaudeville glamour all over the UK & Europe.
- Curve, verve and plenty of nerve…following five years as its most wide-eyed audience member, Bonnie Knockers catapulted onto the London burlesque scene in 2016 with the finesse and aplomb of a well-twanged bra-strap. Recently crowned Burlesque Idol 2017 and a graduate of Tempest Rose’s House of Burlesque Academy, Bonnie serves a provocative neoburlesque blend of sass, satire and storytelling that has won not only her audiences’ hearts (and hugs!), but also the Legend in the Making Audience Choice Award at Hebden Bridge Burlesque Festival (2017) and Tawny Kay’s Star Search.
- Cabaret performer and professionally trained dancer, Cleopantha graduated from The Northern School of Contemporary Dance in 2013, one of Europe's leading dance institutes. After years of working in the commercial industry, Cleo developed an interest in Burlesque and is now renown for fusing contemporary and hip hop dance with striptease.
Cleo was thrilled to be offered her first burlesque role via The Cocoa Butter Club in 2016 in a Michael Jackson documentary for Channel 5 Television. Cleo has recently worked with musicians Plan B, Rudimental and Fat Man Scoop. After only two years on the circuit, Cleo headlined Bristol Burlesque Festival 2018.
She is fierce, fiery and guarantees entertain you!
- Lady Wildflower's student making her burlesque debut!
DRESS CODE: Dress to impress!
There will be prizes for the best dressed audience members!
Over 18's only.
Lineup subject to change. No refunds/exchanges.