The Frou Frou Club Halloween Spooktacular!
Join Lady Wildflower and her cast of Spooktacular performers as we celebrate Halloween AND The Frou Frou Club's 7th Birthday!
On Saturday 27th October 2018
at The Little Theatre, Holme Street, Hebden Bridge HX7 8EE
Doors 7:30pm, Show 8pm
PRIZES FOR THE BEST DRESSED AUDIENCE MEMBERS ( Halloween fancy dress encouraged though not essential)
KITTY BANG BANG
- Global burlesque sensation and wild child of British Burlesque. A fire breathin', chopper ridin', rum swilling hellcat of a headliner, with a penchant for rhinestones, ballet slippers and ostrich feathers. Kitty brings fire manipulation, ballet and buckets of personality to the stage wherever she performs.
Kitty has been consistently voted in the Top 50 Burlesque performers IN THE WORLD every year for the past 7 years.
- International multi-award winning burlesque enchantress (Bohemian Princess 2017 at the Bohemian Burlesque Festival Prague & 2016 1st Runner up title at the British Crown at the World Burlesque Games), Trixie Blue, is highly acclaimed for her seductive prowess and jaw dropping performances. She always leaves audiences asking for more.
- Award-winning showgirl Tabitha Taboo delights her audiences with whimsical narratives and charming costumes. Her playful routines have been enjoyed across the globe from Barcelona to New York!
Tabitha has featured in magazines such as Burlesque Bible and Cosmopolitan and has even graced the silver screen as a 1950s showgirl in Michael Winterbottom's The Look of Love.
This Halloween she’ll be thrilling you with her B-movie style homage to horror!
- Lady Wildflower is a tattooed temptress who commands audiences with her fierce performances, full of drama and passion. Oozing sex appeal and with charisma dripping from her sparkling talons, Wildflower's show-stopping acts dazzle, entrance and delight. Wildflower has entertained audiences all over the world from Shanghai to New York, Rome to Geneva, Berlin to Amsterdam... She has been voted in the Top 20 UK burlesque performers every year since 2014, nominated for "Best British Burlesque Performer" in the Burlesque Awards and the Sexhibition Awards. Winner of "Best Technique" and First Runner Up at the 2016 Octbooberfest Nipple Tassel Twirling Championships in Stockholm.
- Neo–burlesque newcomer Jada Love loves to explore the sexy, dark and mysterious with a good measure of dark comedy thrown in. Seducing the audience with her sultry moves and cheeky charm, this cabaret chameleon enjoys nothing more than stepping out of her box of tricks and finding new ways to delight her daring audiences.
Hosted by EM BRULEE
- Vintage jazz and blues vocalist, burlesque and cabaret compère, devoted glamourpuss and show-woman extraordinaire. An incredibly passionate and exuberant performer who loves nothing more than to entertain, surrendering to the joy of the music and creating an ambience of high vintage glamour and high jinks at every opportunity.
“A glamorous, talented, energetic, sequin covered ball of joy...”
(Benjamin Till, composer of BBC’s Symphony for Yorkshire)
PLUS AFTER-SHOW PARTY WITH DJ CROM TIL MIDNIGHT
BEST DRESSED PRIZES, PRIZE DRAW, CANDY VENDORS AND STALL.
Strictly over 18s only.